Website Differences

     I found these websites to be very interesting because I have never seen anything like it. They list news, spotlights, blogs, viewpoints and more. I wonder why I have never came across these websites before because they contain information that I know many people would be interested in reading. On one website you have the option to select a country and find lots of news articles on antiwar news. These people behind the websites seem to have very strong views on it and are doing this to spread awareness. I believe these websites should be more well known because they hold information that is very important.
     I think I have never heard of this website because the news and other outlets do not care what the public has to say, especially if it is someone who doesn't have a heavy influence on people. We have to seek out these websites to find out about antiwar voices because most of the information on this website is information that could get the government and other people involved in trouble. Personally, I enjoyed looking through these websites and reading what other people have to say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Values of Free Expression

EOTO, Pt 1 (Confirmation Bias)

EOTO pt. 2 (COVID-19)